“After all, It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live” - Albus Dumbledore



mercredi 14 décembre 2011

MEMORY POTION


It’s over and it never really began. But in my heart it was so real…  
I allowed her to reach the deepest part of my heart.
I allowed her to know me better than anyone, and she didn’t see me.
I am extremely regretful.

Three years of something really fucking incredible.
I put her over me : something that I will never do again for the rest of my life.
She hurt me in a way that I didn’t know was possible.
I gave her parts of myself that have taken many months to come back. 
Last December I felt like I had lost all of those thousands parts. Merry Christmas.
She left me broken. Happy new year.
I still feel broken sometimes. Happy Birthday.

I broke up one month ago, I made it. Almost one year to get to this first step. Congratulations.
Now I know I can’t truly move on until I cut her out of my life completely. Good Luck.
See you next year…

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire